We are Houston Petting Zoo
Houston Petting Zoo features a combination of domesticated animals and some exotic species that are docile enough to touch and feed. Houston Petting Zoo is available in Austin, San Antonio and all Houston areas.
The great thing about The Houston Petting Zoo is that we are a 100% mobile company. That means you can enjoy these animals in the comfort of your own home.
We are designed to provide only relatively placid, herbivorous domesticated animals, such as sheep, goats, rabbits, alpacas and baby pigs, to safely feed and physically interact with. Houston Petting Zoo experience also provides baby exotic animals on top of the chickens, goats and sheep.
PETTING ZOOS &CAMEL
**PLEASE READ: NOT ALL ANIMALS LISTED ARE GUARANTEED TO BE AT EVERY PETTING ZOO. RABBITS WILL NOT BE IN PETTING ZOOS OVER 85 DEGREES.
Please text us 281 972 7641
Make a reservation in less than 5 minutes!
For rodeos and fairs please contact us.
We travel all USA for fairs and rodeos.
ALL TAXES INCLUDED IN PRICE
DEPOSIT OF $75 BALANCE IS DUE AT THE PARTY
If you need to reschedule an event, please text us We do not guarantee specific animals the best available out of animals we will send, it will vary from week in the weekend
1.5 hour Animal Petting zoo 10 x 10 set up
$300 (10 animals), Baby Sheep, VERY BIG Tortoise, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Piglets and Baby Goats included. mini cow and $40 to add a baby kangroo
$50 for each additional 30 minutes after the 1.5 hours
1.5 hr. Exotic Animal Petting Zoo for birthday party 10 x 10 set up
$340 (one and a half hours) (10 animals) Kangaroo or Wallaby, VERY BIG Tortoise. Piglets, Calf , Coatimundi, Big Australian lizards, Parrot, Guinea pigs, Bunnies, Piglets, baby Goats, baby Lambs
$50 for each additional 30 minutes after the 1.5 hours
|2 hours Farm Animal Petting Zoo 15 x 15 set up||$540 ( 20 animals) or $320 for 10×10 1.5 HOURS $500|
|Additional hours||$150 per hour $80 for 30 minutes|
|2 hours Exotic Animal Petting Zoo 15 x 15 set up||$640 (20 animals) or $370 for 10×10 1.5 HOURS 600|
|Additional hours||$120 per hour|
1.5 hour Little Explorers 10×10 set up
1 hr ECONOMY PACKAGE FARM PETTING ZOO
$340 (10 animals) Kangaroo or Wallaby included
$100 per hour
$190 (10 animals) for 1 hr (2 baby goats, 2baby lambs,2 piglets, 2 baby chickens, 2 rabbits,2 guinea pigs) REQUIRES PREPAYMENT UPON BOOKING.Not available January or February because to cold for babies additional hours $100
SLOTH ENCOUNTER 1 HR $250 PLUS $60 TRAVEL FEE ($75 DEPOSIT FEED A BABY SLOTH AT YOUR HOME AND HOLD THE BABY SLOTH, BECAUSE TREMENDOUS SUCCESS WE ARE BOOKED, NOW TAKING RESERVATION TO FEBUARY)
|PONIES 2 HOURS 5 PONIES WHEEL $ 450 EXTRA PER HOUR $100 (WE REQUIRE 50% DEPOSIT IN PONIES)||CAMEL RIDES 2 HOURS 2 CAMELS $600 EXTRA PER HOUR $100 (WE REQUIRE 50% IN CAMEL RIDES)|
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING!
WE MUST CONTACT YOU THE MORNING OF THE SHOW TO DO
Postponment: If inclement weather, heavy rain or electric storms are forecasted for the time that your event is scheduled, then the client has the right to postpone the event. Capital of Texas Zoo must be notified of the postponement before traveling to the event. The client may reschedule the event within 60 days of the original event date at no additional cost. If the postponement of the event is made after travel to the event has begun,there will be a charge of 25% (twenty-five percent) of the invoice price which is our contract + travel expense. Once the petting zoo has arrived the full amount for the booked service becomes due, and postponement of the event is not an option.
B. Cancellation: Cancellations can only be made based on inclement weather. Cancellations of any other nature will be charged a cancellation fee and with signing this agreement and submitting it the client agrees to the following cancellation fees. The $75 Deposit is non refundable.
a)Cancellations 30 days prior to the event, will be a $100 dollars charge.
b) Cancellations 2 weeks prior to the event, will be a 25% charge of the amount owed.
c) Cancellations 24 hrs prior to the event, will be a 50% charge of the amount owed.
C. Contact: Direct contact will need to be made with receiving a response if you plan on canceling or postponing. You must try to call first and if no one is reached text and make sure you have a response and send an email as well. If this is not done the cancellation or postponement will not be accepted. If you do not observe this, the event stays on schedule, and the full balance becomes due.
D. Disclaimer: We reserve the right to cancel services for circumstances beyond our control (Animal illness, equipment failure or sick employees) or due to extreme heat or extreme cold during summer and winter or when the weather could risk the health of our animals.
- Deposits are not refundable but you can reschedule your event
- Be advised that the scheduled start time of your party is subject to a 30-minute leeway because traffic Although we make every attempt to arrive early and be prepared.
- Our Zookeper will open gate and close gate, will provide hand sanitizer to kids and control the number of kids inside the petting zoo
- Always supervise children around animals.
- Leave items such as strollers, pacifiers, cups, or toys outside the petting zoo.
- Don’t let children to put their thumbs, fingers, or objects (like pacifiers) in their mouths when they’re around animals or in the petting zoo
- Teach children to approach animals with caution and follow the rules. Do not let children put their fingers or objects near an animal’s mouth, even if the animal seems friendly. Make sure to follow any rules provided on signs or verbally by the staff.
- Tipping is optional
- No picking up animals
- No sitting or laying on animals
- Only petting or brushing on the backs of the animals is allowed
- No playing in the animals waters
- Children must be within arms reach of their adult at all times
- We do 1.5 hours minimum in the farm animal petting zoo and exotic petting zoo, travel fee is not included in prices
- Reserved parking is mandatory for our vehicle or trailer. We need a safe and adequate location to unload and load our animals and equipment
- Our petting zoo area needs to be free of any obstacles or hazards. We prefer grass. We require an area away from loud noises. The area needs to be a minimum of 12 feet by 12 feet for our 10 x 10 petting zoo and a 24 feet by 24 feet for our 20 x 20 petting zoo.
- Wash your hands right after touching animals Don’t eat or drink around animals, and keep food and drinks away from animal areas.
- Don’t share your food with the animals, even if you think the food is part of the animal’s regular diet.
- Don’t eat or drink raw (unpasteurized) products. may include: milk, cheese, cider, or juice inside the petting zoo
- All our employees are required to pass every type of background check before our company hires them.