TEXT US FOR RESERVATIONS 281 972 7641 WILL TAKE 5 MINUTES TO RESERVE!

WELCOME TO HOUSTON PETTING ZOO ANIMAL SHOWS PETTING ZOO REPTILE SHOWS

TRAVELING ANIMAL SHOWS AND PETTING ZOO HOUSTON PETTING ZOO
Largest education Animal programs and Houston petting zoo in texas. We educate children so that one day, they can make our ideal world a reality''
TEXT FOR RESEVATIONS: 281 972 7641

Best Party Ever!

Best party ever with a mobile petting zoo or animal show!

Houston Petting Zoo travels to Austin, Houston, and San Antonio areas. Don’t hesitate and text us for a reservation 281 972 76 41   We make reservations only by text and take less than 5 minutes! 24/7  We fund our ocean projects doing animal shows and petting zoos

Houston Petting Zoo
Houston Petting Zoo

ANIMAL SHOWS

HOUSTON PETTING ZOO WILL BRING EDUCATIONAL SHOWS TO CHILDREN AND ADULTS!

Houston Petting Zoo

REPTILE SHOWS

AMAZING REPTILE SHOWS! ….BOYS ARE BOYS… THEY LOVE SNAKES AND SPIDERS! 

Houston Petting Zoo

HOUSTON PETTING ZOO

Houston petting Zoo rentals are a great way to celebrate the outdoors for any time of the year! Houston petting zoo in Texas largest education animal programs. We educate children so that one day, they can make our ideal world a reality. 

2021-2022 PROJECT

Alfonso is our ambassador, he travels all around the world taking plastic out of the ocean, Carpurgana needs help immediately, we are taking as much plastic out of the ocean as we can. We are a registered foundation

Houston Petting Zoo Org was founded in 2020 as a non-profit association devoted to the conservation of marine habitats and species. We look for the union and alliance with different entities to generate information that helps us implement management plans for the conservation of marine ecosystems.

Through our programs, we want to achieve better protection of marine diversity and a change in the reality for our seas and oceans. We offer you an opportunity to do good and build a better planet by taking caring for our main source of life: the oceans. We focus on the conservation of marine habitats and the protection of marine megafauna, but mainly take plastic out of the oceans.

WHO ARE YOU

OUR SERVICES

MOBILE PETTING ZOO

MOBILE ANIMAL SHOWS

SLOTH ENCOUNTERS

NATIVITY SCENES

MOBILE REPTILE SHOWS

CAMEL RENTAL

Read Some Facts

SUPPORT OUR WORK BY HIRING US OR DONATE US

Our aim is to remove as much as we can of floating ocean plastic.  We aim to realize the mission and work towards a future where plastic no longer pollutes our oceans. Our plastic catch from the ocean has been transformed into something useful and durable like you can see in our video. We want people to know that by taking care and saving the ocean, we are saving also ourselves.

PLASTIC POLLUTION

Marine litter notoriously affects the ecosystems of our world’s waterways. As a result, industries such as fisheries and tourism, and even governments, continue to experience sustained economic impacts. To date, few studies have explored the topic of marine litter costs, which limits the ability of local governments to assess the problem and propose solutions or alternative legislation to address the problem. Houston Petting Zoo org works every day to achieve this.

RIVERS PLASTIC TO OCEAN

Rivers are a major source of plastic waste in the oceans is Houston Petting Zoo org biggest concern. We estimate that 1000 rivers, are accountable for nearly 80% of global annual riverine plastic emissions, which range between 0.8 – 2.7 million metric tons per year, with small urban rivers amongst the most polluting. The remaining 20% of plastic emissions are distributed over 30,000 rivers. We focus on taking plastic out of the ocean protecting marine megafauna and the cooperation with fishing communities for a more conscious use of marine resources.

OUR GALLERY